April 3, 2011

Happy April Fools!!!


Last Friday was April Fools Day. It was the first time ever that I pulled a prank on someone.

I walked to school that day. (My dad and I had a fight the night before so we were in the "No-talking-to-one-another" terms.) And as I was walking (and probably contemplating), I realized that it was April Fools. Suddenly, I started to laugh at myself for the prank I devised for my friends.


Once I got to school, I told my friend, Pearl that someone was looking for her at the school gate. This was how the conversation went:



Pearl:
Aira, babae ba?

Aira:
Oo.

Pearl:
Naka-uniform?

Aira:
Hindi, naka-civilian lang.

Pearl:
Tinanong yung middle initial ko?

Aira:
Hindi, Pearl Lyka Acierda lang.

Pearl:
Okay.


Then Pearl went to the gate. I just had to stop snickering so that I don't give anything away. After a few minutes, pearl returned to our spot. (I can't define her facial expression this time.)



Pearl:
Aira, niloloko mo ba ako? April Fools Day ngayon diba?

Aira:
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment